Seeds of Genius

Seeds of Genius are everywhere but rarely seen. They resemble little Einsteins and each one represents a potential idea of pure genius. The seeds hop up your nose and wiggle into your mind, settling in and allowing the idea to grow. Unfortunately they tickle a lot on the way up. Many little seeds are squished inadvertently and thus their idea never comes to fruition.

Buy your own Seed of Genius now available at my Etsy shop www.dogdaemona.etsy.com I don't know how you've existed this long without one.

I hate to toot my own horn but I really love these little buggers! They're fun to make too. I wanted to have something available that is really inexpensive but also awesome. Their funny little expressions are so nice to have around my work area. I'd like to have legions of them just positioned around waiting to jump in and give me a great idea.

On a non-plush note I coached a horse show all morning in the freezing cold and rewarded myself with a Five Guys burger and fries (drool). That yummy greasy food is SOOO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment