Not one more thing.

There is a baby shower here at my house on Sunday. It's Thursday and I'm hoping that my fairy godmother shows up soon to wave her wand and clean my house. At least I think there's a house somewhere in this mess! And there are still so many things to do to get ready for baby. And I'm still working full time. And there are three deadlines for plush things that I want to submit to in February. Woo. I don't think I can take even one more thing.

On the upside my equestrian team that I coach threw me a surprise baby shower last night. It was great! I ended up being taken out to dinner in my dirty barn sweatshirt and sweatpants instead of teaching their practice. It's hilarious that a tiny person will be arriving to fit into all the tiny clothes we've been getting.

Hopefully this morning I can steal some time in my basement studio to work on a new plush I've been trying to finish for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment